Generate Zoom registrants for new Gravity Forms form submissions
When this happens
Step 1: Form Submission
Then do this
Step 2: Create Webinar Registrant
Got a big meeting or presentation coming up? The last thing on your mind should be how to get everyone registered. Use this integration and that step will be done for you! After set-up, Gravity Forms submissions will create Zoom registrants. Just send out the form, and submissions will become registrants!
- Form SubmissionTriggers when the specified form is submitted.Trigger
- Create EntryCreates a new form entry.Action
- Submit FormCreates an entry and fires all events associated with a form submission such as notifications and add-on feeds.Action
- New MeetingTriggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.Trigger
- New Meeting RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a meeting.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggers when a new Recording is completed for a Meeting or Webinar.Trigger
- New RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a Webinar.Trigger
- Create MeetingCreates a new Zoom Meeting. (Options not available here will default to user/account Zoom settings.)Action
Creates a new meeting registrant.
Creates a new webinar registrant.