How to connect Google Tables + Typeform
Zapier lets you send info between Google Tables and Typeform automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New or Updated RowTriggers when a row is created or updated in a table.Trigger
- New RowTriggers when a new row is added to a table.Trigger
- New Row in ViewTriggers when a new row is added to a specific view in a table.Trigger
- Create RowCreates a new row in a table.Action
- Update RowUpdates an existing row in a table.Action
- Find RowFinds a row by a column and value. Returns the entire row if one is found.Action
- Find or Create RowFinds a row, or creates one if none are found.Action
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
Creates a new empty form.
Duplicates an existing form
Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question Options
Looks up responses for a given criteria.
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Tables and Typeform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.