How to connect Facebook Lead Ads + Expensify
Zapier lets you send info between Facebook Lead Ads and Expensify automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- New ReportTriggered when a new report is created.Trigger
- Create Expense ReportAction
- Create Single ExpenseCreates a single expense item.Action
- Export Report to PDFGiven a Report ID (from a trigger), export that report to a PDF document.Action
- Find ReportRetrieves a specific expense report, using the report's number.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Facebook Lead Ads and Expensify.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.