How to connect Email by Zapier + Google Analytics + Calendly
Zapier lets you send info between Email by Zapier, Google Analytics, and Calendly automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Email by Zapier + Google Analytics + Calendly
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Email by Zapier, Google Analytics, and Calendly. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New Inbound EmailTriggers when an email is forwarded to your own customTrigger
- New Read ReceiptTriggers when an email that you've enabled read receipts on via ourTrigger
- Send Outbound EmailSend an email from your own customAction
- New GoalsTriggered when a new goals is added.Trigger
- Create a MeasurementSend a measurement of an event to Google Analytics.Action
- Run ReportRuns a report and returns the analytics data.Action
- Update GoalUpdates existing goals.Action
- Search GoalFinds a specific goal.Action
Triggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.
Triggers when an invitee schedules an event.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Email by Zapier, Google Analytics, and Calendly.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.