Basecamp 3 + Gmail Integrations
Zapier lets you send info between Basecamp 3 and Gmail automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Trusted at companies large and small
Quickly automate Basecamp 3 and Gmail workflows with Zapier's templates
Send Gmail emails with a digest of new Basecamp 3 to-dos on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with Basecamp 3 + Gmail
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Basecamp 3 + Gmail workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Digest by Zapier to their workflows
Send Gmail emails with a digest of new Basecamp 3 to-dos on a daily, weekly, or monthly scheduleSend Gmail emails with a digest of new Basecamp 3 to-dos on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedulePremium
Triggers when a new basecamp account is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Filter by Message Board.
For what specific types should this trigger on? Nothing means "Any" or "All".
What specific events should this trigger on? Nothing means "Any" or "All".
Filter by Schedule.
How to connect Basecamp 3 + Gmail
- Step 1: Authenticate Basecamp 3 and Gmail.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Basecamp 3 Tutorials
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.