How to connect Agile CRM + Gmail + Zoho Forms
Zapier lets you send info between Agile CRM, Gmail, and Zoho Forms automatically—no code required.
Do even more with Agile CRM + Gmail + Zoho Forms
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Agile CRM, Gmail, and Zoho Forms. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
Track / MilestoneRequired
Triggers when a new case is added in Agile CRM.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new Deal is added in AgileCRM.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Changing Any Deal Milestone
Changing any milestone in Agile CRM should be triggered.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new contact is add in AgileCRM.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new event is created in Agile CRM.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new task is added in the Agile CRM.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
How Agile CRM + Gmail + Zoho Forms Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Agile CRM, Gmail, and Zoho Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.