Agile CRM Help & Support
What Agile CRM Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Ticket - Triggers when a new ticket is added in Agile CRM.
- New Deal - Triggers when a new Deal is added in AgileCRM.
- New Contact - Triggers when a new contact is add in AgileCRM.
- New Tag to Contact - Triggers when a tag is added to contact in AgileCRM.
- New Case - Triggers when a new case is added in Agile CRM.
- New Event - Triggers when a new event is created in Agile CRM.
- New Task - Triggers when a new task is added in the Agile CRM.
- Changing Any Deal Milestone - Changing any milestone in Agile CRM should be triggered.
- Changed Deal Milestone - Triggers when a Deal reaches a specific milestone you choose.
- Add Score to Contact - Add Score to a Contact in the AgileCRM.
- Add Event - Create event an event in Agile CRM.
- Create Company - Create a New Company.
- Create or Update Contact - Updates the contact in Agile CRM based on the Email Address. Alternatively, can also create a contact if one is not found.
- Create Ticket - Creates Ticket in the Agile CRM.
- Create Task - Create a Task for the Contact.
- Add Tag to Contact - Add Tag to a Contact in the Agile CRM.
- Add Note - Add a Note to the Contact.
- Create Contact - Creates New Contact in the Agile CRM.
- Create Deal - Create a deal in the Agile CRM.
- Add to Campaign - Subscribe to a Campaign.
How to Get Started with Agile CRM
The first thing you'll need to do to get started with hooking up Agile CRM with Zapier and the hundreds of services we work with is adding your Agile CRM Account to Zapier. When the time is right, we'll ask you to add your Agile CRM account:
Next you will need to give a handy name for your Agile CRM account linked within Zapier. Then, you will need to give your Agile CRM account details as seen here.
Username - This is the user ID (email address) you use to login to Agile CRM
API Key or Password - You can either give your Agile CRM’s password or API Key here.
How to get your Agile CRM API key#
To get the API Key, login to Agile CRM, go to Admin settings and API section as shown here.
Just copy the API key from here and paste it in the relevant field.
Domain - This is your Agile CRM’s domain. If you login to Agile CRM at http://mycompany.agilecrm.com, then enter ‘mycompany’ here (without quotes).
After this, Zapier will verify your account details and tell you if everything is fine.
Your Agile CRM account is now successfully linked.
Common Problems with Agile CRM
I've added a tag to a contact but it's not triggering#
New Tag to Contact trigger won't work if the tag has spaces in it. To fix this, delete the tag you've created and create a brand new one without the space in it. Add it to your contact and it should trigger the zap.
My contact wasn't created#
If your task is successful but the contact wasn't created in Agile, check to make sure that the tags you are using do not have any spaces or numbers in them. Also, make sure that the
If Duplicate Found field is set to either "Don't do anything" or "Update Existing Contact."
Popular Things To Do With Agile CRM
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message