How to connect Acute + Zoom
Zapier lets you send info between Acute and Zoom automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Conversation Added to a Feedback Post
Triggers when a new conversation has been added to a feedback post.
automatically do this!
Add to Feedback Post
Adds a field to a feedback post
- New Conversation Added to a Feedback PostTriggers when a new conversation has been added to a feedback post.Trigger
- New FeedbackTriggers when there is a new feedback post.Trigger
- Add to Feedback PostAdds a field to a feedback postAction
- New MeetingTriggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggers when a new Recording is completed for a Meeting or Webinar.Trigger
- New RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a Webinar.Trigger
- Create MeetingCreates a new Zoom Meeting. (Options not available here will default to user/account Zoom settings.)Action
- Create Meeting RegistrantCreates a new meeting registrant.Action
Creates a new webinar registrant.
- Step 1: Authenticate Acute + Zoom.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.