How to connect Zenkit + Trello
Zapier lets you send info between Zenkit and Trello automatically—no code required.
Quickly automate Zenkit and Trello workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Change to Value
Only triggers when the item value changes to this value.
Supported Fields: Text, Number, Link, Checkbox (true/false), Labels (e.g. "Done").
Requires a workspace to be selected.
Pick the collection in which to create the item.
Pick the collection containing the item you wish to update.
Pick the item that you wish to update.
Requires a team to be selected.
Requires a collection to be selected.
Only trigger for this type of activity.
Triggers when you have a new notification.Try ItTriggerInstant
Field you want to search in.
How Zenkit + Trello Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Zenkit and Trello.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.