How to connect Zapier Chrome extension + Zoom
Zapier lets you send info between Zapier Chrome extension and Zoom automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New PushWhen you trigger this Zap from the Zapier Chrome extension, by default it will include the website’s title, URL, timestamp, and who triggered the Zap. You can add additional Input Fields if you’d like to include more information.Trigger
- Reply to ChromeAfter triggering a Zap via the Chrome extension, you can return the results and display them right in the extension.Action
- New MeetingTriggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.Trigger
- New Meeting RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a meeting.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggers when a new Recording is completed for a Meeting or Webinar.Trigger
- New RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a Webinar.Trigger
- Create MeetingCreates a new Zoom Meeting. (Options not available here will default to user/account Zoom settings.)Action
- Create Meeting RegistrantCreates a new meeting registrant.Action
Creates a new webinar registrant.
- Step 1: Authenticate Zapier Chrome extension and Zoom.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.