How to connect Wrike + OneNote
Zapier lets you send info between Wrike and OneNote automatically—no code required.
Triggered when a new folder is created.
Appends content to the end of a note.
Do Even More with Wrike + OneNote
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Wrike + OneNote workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Formatter by Zapier to their workflows
- New FolderTriggered when a new folder is created.Trigger
- New TaskTriggered when a new task is created.Trigger
- Create CommentCreate a new comment.Action
- Create FolderCreate a new folder.Action
- Create TaskCreate a new task.Action
- Create Time EntryCreate a new time entry.Action
- New Note in SectionTriggers when a new note is created in a notebook/section.Trigger
- Append NoteAppends content to the end of a note.Action
Creates a note with an embedded image (must have a public URL to that image).
Create a new note in the "Quick Notes" section of your default notebook.
Creates a new note in a specific Notebook/Section
Given a URL, we'll download it and place it in your OneNote account!
- Step 1: Authenticate Wrike + OneNote.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.