How to connect Twilio + Parseur
Zapier lets you send info between Twilio and Parseur automatically—no code required.
- New Phone NumberTriggered when you add a new phone number.Trigger
- New CallTriggered when a call is finished on your Twilio number.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggered when a new recording is available on your account.Trigger
- New SMSTriggered when an SMS is sent to your Twilio number.Trigger
- New TranscriptionTriggered when a new transcription is available on your account.Trigger
- Call PhoneCall a number or numbers and say a message.Action
- Send SMSSend a SMS to a number or numbers.Action
- New Document Not ProcessedTriggers when a document was not parsed (new template is needed).Trigger
Triggers when a new document is successfully parsed. The lists and tables are actual, potentially nested, lists.
Triggers when a new document is successfully parsed. The lists and tables, if present, are flattened.
Triggers when a document is processed and contains new row(s) in the selected table field.
Triggers when a new mailbox is created.
Creates a new document in your mailbox.
- Step 1: Authenticate Twilio and Parseur.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.