How to connect Teachfloor + Google Drive
Zapier lets you send info between Teachfloor and Google Drive automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Course Access Revoked
Triggers when a user access is revoked from a courseTry ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a user marks an element as completed.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new post is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
Works only if a course is selected. Give the user a discount percentage to join the course.
Triggers when a participant completes an entire course.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new user joins a course.Try ItTriggerInstant
Select the course from where you want revoke the user
The drive to use. If nothing is selected, then your personal Google Drive will be used. If you are connected with any Google Shared Drives, you can select it here.
How Teachfloor + Google Drive Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Teachfloor and Google Drive.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Google Drive Tutorials
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.