How to connect SuperSaaS + Microsoft Excel
Zapier lets you send info between SuperSaaS and Microsoft Excel automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
Choose a Trigger
Choose an Action
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Pick which schedule to monitor for changes.
Pick which schedule to watch for new appointments.
Triggers when a user creates a new user login.Try ItTriggerInstant
Pick schedule to monitor for reminders or follow ups.
Choose Reminder or Follow up.
Triggers on a new, changed or deleted user.Try ItTriggerInstant
Select a (stand-alone) form.
Triggers when a user buys something in your shop.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers on email. Switches off regular sending.Try ItTriggerInstant
How SuperSaaS + Microsoft Excel Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate SuperSaaS and Microsoft Excel.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Microsoft's Excel is a spreadsheet application used by millions of users across the world. It is part of the Office ecosystem and is considered the industry standard for spreadsheets. Only files on OneDrive for Business (available with Office 365 and Sharepoint server) are supported at this time with Zapier.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.