How to connect Speak Ai + Zoom
Zapier lets you send info between Speak Ai and Zoom automatically—no code required.
Do Even More with Speak Ai + Zoom
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Speak Ai + Zoom workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Formatter by Zapier to their workflows
- Upload File to Transcribe and AnalyzeUploads new audio or video files for automatic transcription and analysis.Action
- Upload Text Note to AnalyzeUploads new text notes for automatic insight analysis.Action
- New MeetingTriggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.Trigger
- New Meeting RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a meeting.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggers when a new Recording is completed for a Meeting or Webinar.Trigger
- New RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a Webinar.Trigger
- Create MeetingCreates a new Zoom Meeting. (Options not available here will default to user/account Zoom settings.)Action
- Create Meeting RegistrantCreates a new meeting registrant.Action
Creates a new webinar registrant.
- Step 1: Authenticate Speak Ai + Zoom.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.