Rebrandly + Zoom Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Rebrandly and Zoom.
It's easy to connect Rebrandly + Zoom and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when the Branded Link receives a new click. Warning! Be aware that this may cause a high task usage consumption!
Triggers when you receive a certain amount of clicks on any or on a specific branded link.
Triggers when a new Recording is completed for a Meeting or Webinar.
Creates a new Zoom Meeting.
Note: The meeting options such as join before host, host video, participants video and audio setting would follow the account/user group setting in Zoom web page.
Update the destination url of a branded link.
Triggers when a new branded link is created.
Triggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.
Triggers when a new registrant is added to a Webinar.
Creates a new webinar registrant.
Create a short branded link from any URL.
- Step 1: Authenticate Rebrandly + Zoom.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.