Qualtrics Help & Support
What Qualtrics Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Survey Response - Triggers when a new response for a survey is received.
- None yet!
- Distribute Survey via Email - Distributes a survey via email.
- Distribute Survey via SMS - Distributes a survey via SMS. Your Qualtrics account must have SMS distribuitons enabled. See SMS Surveys.
- Create or Update Contact - Creates a new Qualtrics contact, or updates the contact if it matches your Automatic Deduplication Settings.
How to Get Started with Qualtrics on Zapier
About the Qualtrics Integration#
- Partner's documentation: More information can be found here.
Setting up the Qualtrics Integration#
When you start creating a Qualtrics Zap, you will be asked to connect your Qualtrics account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Qualtrics API key.
To locate your API Key in your Qualtrics account, please follow these steps:
- Enter your user ID: Click the silhouette in the top-right corner of your account, Select Account Settings, Click Qualtrics IDs, Click on any one of your Libraries to find IDs for contact lists (called “panels” here), messages, and other library content, Click on the name of any survey to find IDs for questions, quotas, and other survey elements.
- Enter your organization ID: When you log into Qualtrics normally on a desktop, the Organization ID is in the URL. The same goes for the URLs of surveys distributed by people in your organization.
- Enter your API token: Click on the silhouette in the top-right corner of your account, Select Account Settings, Click Qualtrics IDs on the navigation bar, In the box labeled API, click Generate Token.
- Add your Pool ID: The PoolID is used in API calls relating to XM Directory. To locate it, simply go to any page of your Contacts and look at the ID that starts with POOL_ at the end of the URL.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue.”
If all steps were successful your Qualtrics account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Qualtrics
Common Problems with Qualtrics on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message