Microsoft Outlook + Zoho CRM Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Microsoft Outlook and Zoho CRM.
It's easy to connect Microsoft Outlook + Zoho CRM and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers at a specified time before an event in your calendar starts.
Triggers when a new contact is added to your account
Triggers when an event is updated.
Triggers when a new lead is created.
Triggers when a new contact is added or modified in Zoho
Triggers when a new event is created in your calendar.
Triggers when a new e-mail is received in your inbox.
Triggers when a new contact is created.
Triggers instantaneously when any entry is created in the specified module.
Triggers when a new lead is added or modified in Zoho
- Step 1: Authenticate Microsoft Outlook + Zoho CRM.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.