How to connect kvCORE + Wufoo + Facebook Lead Ads
Zapier lets you send info between kvCORE, Wufoo, and Facebook Lead Ads automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with kvCORE + Wufoo + Facebook Lead Ads
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with kvCORE, Wufoo, and Facebook Lead Ads. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- Campaign ActionTriggers when a campaign action runs for a specific Zap ID.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead (excluding transfers) is added to your account (may be delayed about 15 minutes).Trigger
- Create Contact (Post)Creates a new contact within an account, optionally assigned to an agent.Action
- Update ContactUpdates a new contact within an account.Action
- New Entry (poll)Triggers when someone fills out your form. This is a slow version wherein we check periodically for new entries.Trigger
- New FieldTriggers when a new field is added to a form.Trigger
- New FormTriggers when you build a new form.Trigger
- New Entry (webhook)Triggers when someone fills out your form instantly using webhooks (but you will need to create the webhooks manually).Trigger
Triggers when someone fills out your form.
Creates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select (except not files).
Creates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select.
Find a form submission by a field and its value.
- Facebook Lead Ads
Triggers when a new lead is created.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate kvCORE, Wufoo, and Facebook Lead Ads.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.