How to connect kvCORE + Facebook Lead Ads + RealScout
Zapier lets you send info between kvCORE, Facebook Lead Ads, and RealScout automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with kvCORE + Facebook Lead Ads + RealScout
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with kvCORE, Facebook Lead Ads, and RealScout. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- Campaign ActionTriggers when a campaign action runs for a specific Zap ID.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead (excluding transfers) is added to your account (may be delayed about 15 minutes).Trigger
- Create Contact (Post)Creates a new contact within an account, optionally assigned to an agent.Action
- Update ContactUpdates a new contact within an account.Action
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- New Email EventTriggers when an email is delivered or opened.Trigger
- New Client EventTriggers when a property is viewed, saved, or hidden.Trigger
- New Client CreatedTriggers when a new homebuyer is added.Trigger
Creates a homebuyer in RealScout for the authenticated Agent.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate kvCORE, Facebook Lead Ads, and RealScout.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.