How to connect kvCORE + Facebook Lead Ads + Mautic
Zapier lets you send info between kvCORE, Facebook Lead Ads, and Mautic automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with kvCORE + Facebook Lead Ads + Mautic
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with kvCORE, Facebook Lead Ads, and Mautic. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- Campaign ActionTriggers when a campaign action runs for a specific Zap ID.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead (excluding transfers) is added to your account (may be delayed about 15 minutes).Trigger
- Create Contact (Post)Creates a new contact within an account, optionally assigned to an agent.Action
- Update ContactUpdates a new contact within an account.Action
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- Updated ContactTriggers when an existing contact is updated.Trigger
- Email ViewedTriggers when a contact views a specific email.Trigger
Triggers when a form is submitted.
Triggers when a landing page is visited by a contact.
Triggers on a contact points change.
Creates a new contact or updates and existing contact.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate kvCORE, Facebook Lead Ads, and Mautic.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.