Mautic Help & Support
What Mautic Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Form Entry - Triggers when a form is submitted.
- Email Viewed - Triggers when a contact views a specific email.
- New Contact - Triggers when a new contact is created.
- Contact Points Changed - Triggers on a contact points change.
- New Page Hit - Triggers when a landing page is visited by a contact.
- Updated Contact - Triggers when an existing contact is updated.
- None yet!
- Create or Update Contact - Creates a new contact or updates and existing contact.
How to Get Started with Mautic on Zapier
When you start creating a Mautic Zap, you will be asked to connect your Mautic account.
When you click connect, you will then be asked to enter your Mautic username and password.
If those steps were correct, you'll get sent back to your Zap where you will now have your Mautic account successfully connected!
Popular Things to do with Mautic
Common Problems with Mautic on Zapier
Does the account need any special account permissions?#
There is no need to install any additional plugin to your Mautic instance. Zapier works with the API and webhooks already available within Mautic. This Zapier integration use Basic Authentication to access Mautic API. It is disabled by default so enable this first.
- Open the admin menu
- Go to Mautic's global configuration
- Go to API Settings
- Set API enabled? to Yes.
- Set Enable HTTP basic auth? to Yes.
- Save the configuration.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message