How to connect kvCORE + Facebook Lead Ads + Facebook Custom Audiences
Zapier lets you send info between kvCORE, Facebook Lead Ads, and Facebook Custom Audiences automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with kvCORE + Facebook Lead Ads + Facebook Custom Audiences
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with kvCORE, Facebook Lead Ads, and Facebook Custom Audiences. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- Campaign ActionTriggers when a campaign action runs for a specific Zap ID.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead (excluding transfers) is added to your account (may be delayed about 15 minutes).Trigger
- Create Contact (Post)Creates a new contact within an account, optionally assigned to an agent.Action
- Update ContactUpdates a new contact within an account.Action
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- Create Custom AudienceCreates a new custom audience. You may need to accept Facebook's Terms of Service atAction
- Add Email to Custom AudienceAdds an email address to an existing custom audience.Action
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate kvCORE, Facebook Lead Ads, and Facebook Custom Audiences.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.