How to connect HeySummit + Microsoft Outlook
Zapier lets you send info between HeySummit and Microsoft Outlook automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a new attendee registers for your HeySummit event.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when an attendee purchased a ticket on your HeySummit event.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Talk Attendee
Triggers when a new attendee registers for a Talk within your HeySummit Event. A Zap is sent for each Talk they register for.Try ItTriggerInstant
Time Before (Unit)Required
- Step 1: Authenticate HeySummit and Microsoft Outlook.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.