How to connect Facebook Lead Ads + ConvertKit
Zapier lets you send info between Facebook Lead Ads and ConvertKit automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Facebook Lead Ads and ConvertKit workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Don't see your Page listed? Access your Business account's Settings to confirm the connected account has correct 'Manage Page' permissions and re-connect your account. See help docs for more info.
If your sample in the next step doesn't include custom form fields, try selecting a specific form in the field above or following these steps to create a new test lead.
Triggers when a new purchase is added to your account.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new subscriber is confirmed within your account (has completed any applicable double opt-ins).Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a subscriber unsubscribes from your emails.Try ItTriggerInstant
If a subscriber with this email doesn't exist, one will be created.
Optin to Sequence
If this form has a sequence attached to it, would you like the subscriber to be opted into the sequence?
How Facebook Lead Ads + ConvertKit Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Facebook Lead Ads and ConvertKit.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Facebook Lead Ads Tutorials
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.