How to connect Dropbox + WPForms + SMS by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Dropbox, WPForms, and SMS by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Dropbox + WPForms + SMS by Zapier
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Dropbox, WPForms, and SMS by Zapier. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is added. Make sure the number of files/folders in the watched folder does not exceed 4000.Trigger
- New File in FolderTriggers when a new file is added to a folder. Make sure the number of files/folders in the watched folder does not exceed 4000.Trigger
- Create FolderCreates a brand new folder at the path you specify.Action
- Upload FileUpload an existing file or attachment not bigger than 100 MB.Action
- Move FileMoves a file to a new location at the path you specify.Action
- Create Text FileCreates a brand new text file from plain text content you specify.Action
- Create or Append to Text FileAdds a new line to an existing text file, or creates a file if it doesn't exist.Action
- Rename FileRenames a file that you specify.Action
Creates a shared link for a file.
Finds a folder by name. Make sure the number of files/folders in the watched folder does not exceed 4000.
Search for a specific file by name. Make sure the number of files/folders in the watched folder does not exceed 4000.
Searches for files in a folder that match a search term in the contents or name. Requires a Dropbox Business account.
Triggers when a form entry is submitted.
- SMS by Zapier
Send an SMS to a number. Notice that a successful action means that the SMS has been queued, not delivered.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Dropbox, WPForms, and SMS by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.