Doodle - Features, Pricing, Alternatives, and More
Finding a time to meet with a group of people can be a nightmare. Dozens of back-and-forth emails is a time suck. Even if you use your calendar's find a time function, you never know whose calendars are actually up to date. Doodle gives you an easy way to share available times and let participants indicate which slots work best, so you can come up with a mutually agreeable time without wasting anyone's time.
When you click Create a Doodle!, you'll be walked step-by-step through the process of setting up your event. First, you'll give it a name, select the location (with the option to select virtual locations like Zoom or Google Hangouts), and add any notes about the event. Next, you'll be brought to the calendar, where you can select any number of time slots for participants to choose from. You can even connect to your Outlook or Google Calendar to sync up your options.
Then, you'll be able to set your poll settings. You can allow participants to select "if need be" in addition to yes/no; you can limit the number of votes per option for a first-come, first-served experience; you can limit each participant to one vote; or you can set it to be a confidential poll. Plus, if you're on a paid plan, you'll have other options like setting a deadline and asking for participants' contact info.
Finally, you'll insert the recipients' email addresses—or connect your Outlook or Gmail contacts for suggestions—and send the invite. You can also copy an invite link and send the poll through another channel. And you can always edit your poll after you've created it: From your dashboard, you'll be able to view (and edit, when applicable) all polls you've participated in or created.
Doodle also supports the ability to create 1:1 meetings. Click on the Doodle 1:1 tab, and then create a meeting. You'll be prompted to connect your Outlook or Gmail calendar, and then you'll be able to select the time slots you want to offer. Then you'll share your options via email or link, and when the person you're meeting with selects their preferred time, the meeting will automatically be added to both of your calendars.
The Doodle MeetMe function allows you to have your own meeting page, so you can share your availability and allow others to request meetings. They simply title the event, select the time they're looking for, and click Create meeting request. You'll receive the request and can approve it and get it added to both of your calendars.
Doodle is a simple app—and that's why it works so well. In a few easy steps, you can schedule meetings with large groups, and you'll never have to worry that someone is out of the loop.
Do More With Doodle
Zapier allows you to instantly connect Doodle with 1,500+ apps to automate your work and find productivity super powers.
- Meeting leads can set up and customize meeting requests, including potential time slots and meeting duration.
- Participants can indicate their availability in an easy-to-use grid interface.
- See at-a-glance which option works best for everyone.
- Send a 1:1 invite, and once confirmed, the meeting will be automatically booked and added to both of your calendars.
- Replace the Doodle logo with your own personal brand experience, request contact information for participants, and provide your users with an ads-free experience with a premium plan.
- Manage all your Doodle polls from one dashboard.
- Free for basic scheduling features.
- Private plan: $49/year (for one user) to provide an ads-free experience, send reminders to participants, request contact information, and send calendar invites.
- Business plan: $69/year (per user) for all the benefits of Private, plus advanced branding, customized invites, your own subdomain, and the ability to manage multiple users.