How to connect Docsify + Mailchimp
Zapier lets you send info between Docsify and Mailchimp automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
Choose a Trigger
Choose an Action
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Trigger on every open from a subscriber?
If no (and by default) this trigger will only fire the first time a user opens an email.
Select a link from your campaign to track. It's not currently possible to trigger on all link clicks for a campaign with a single Zap.
Trigger on every click from a subscriber?
If no (and by default) this trigger will only fire the first time a user clicks a link in your campaign.
How Docsify + Mailchimp Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Docsify and Mailchimp.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Docsify is a chrome extension for Gmail and G Suite that tracks email opens, link clicks, attachment downloads, and per-page document and website views that you send via email. And Docsify automates and prioritizes your sales workflow based on recipient's engagement with anything you emailed them
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.