How to connect Discord + Acuity Scheduling + Google Sheets
Zapier lets you send info between Discord, Acuity Scheduling, and Google Sheets automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Do even more with Discord + Acuity Scheduling + Google Sheets
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Discord, Acuity Scheduling, and Google Sheets. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
Copy and paste a link to the message here. Here is how
Must be less than 2000 characters. For mentions, see Discord Formatting Help
Ping Username, Role and everyone mentions?
Users, roles and everyone/here mentions will be pinged if you choose true.
Text to Speech
Choose if text-to-speech is enabled
Must be between 2 and 32 characters in length. Defaults to "Zapier".
Must be the full URL of an image, like
https://example.com/my-image.png. Defaults to the Zapier logo.
New User Added
Triggers when a new user joins the Discord Server.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Must be less than 100 characters.
This will only work if the name is an exact match.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
How Discord + Acuity Scheduling + Google Sheets Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Discord, Acuity Scheduling, and Google Sheets.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.