How to connect Digest by Zapier + Formstack
Zapier lets you send info between Digest by Zapier and Formstack automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new form is added.
automatically do this!
Append Entry and Schedule Digest
Appends an entry to your digest, and schedules a time for it to be released.
Our most popular Zap!
- Add subscribers on Emma for new Formstack submissions and get a scheduled summary of list growth via email
Add subscribers on Emma for new Formstack submissions and get a scheduled summary of list growth via email
- Append Entry and Schedule DigestAppends an entry to your digest, and schedules a time for it to be released.ActionScheduled
- Release Existing Digest(Advanced) Releases an existing digest that's set to "manual" frequency.ActionScheduled
- Find DigestLooks up a digest, and returns its current content.ActionScheduled
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.TriggerScheduled
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.TriggerInstant
- Create SubmissionCreates a submission for a form in FormStack.ActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Digest by Zapier + Formstack.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.