How to connect Digest by Zapier + Airtable + SMTP by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Digest by Zapier, Airtable, and SMTP by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Digest by Zapier + Airtable + SMTP by Zapier
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Digest by Zapier, Airtable, and SMTP by Zapier. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- Append Entry and Schedule DigestAppends an entry to your digest, and schedules a time for it to be released.Action
- Release Existing Digest(Advanced) Releases an existing digest that's set to "manual" frequency.Action
- Find DigestLooks up a digest, and returns its current content.Action
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is created. Optionally: triggers when any record (new or existing) is first added to a selected view.Trigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record with auto-populating fields.Action
- Create Records (With Line Item Support)Creates up to 10 multiple new records with line item inputAction
- Update RecordUpdate the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.Action
Finds multiple rows (10 max) using Airtable's search syntax. Returned as line items.
Use simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more at
Find or Create Record(s)
Find or Create Record
- SMTP by Zapier
Sends a plaintext email from a specific SMTP server.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Digest by Zapier, Airtable, and SMTP by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.