Constant Contact + Eventbrite Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to connect Constant Contact and Eventbrite, with as many as 8 possible integrations. Are you ready to find your productivity superpowers?
Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Constant Contact list
Rather than messing around with CSV files, use Zapier to automatically add new attendee emails and details to a Constant Contact list. Once you set up this Eventbrite-Constant Contact integration, new attendees from that point forward are automatically added to your email marketing software.
Note: This Zapier integration doesn't import already registered event attendees to a Constant Contact list—only new attendees after you've set it up.
How It Works
- Zapier keeps an eye on your event's attendee list
- When a new attendee registers, Zapier adds that individual's info (customizable) to a Constant Contact list of your choice
What You Need
- Eventbrite account with live event
- Constant Contact account with list
Update existing Constant Contact contacts when new Eventbrite attendees are created
When you get new event attendees, make sure they are updated on your email marketing list, too. Use this Zap to automatically find existing contacts in Constant Contact and update them, whenever new event attendees are created in Eventbrite. That way, your contact records will always include the most up-to-date information.
How this Eventbrite-Constant Contact integration works
- A new attendee is created in Eventbrite
- Zapier searches for the attendee as an existing contact in Constant Contact. If the contact doesn't yet exist, Zapier creates it
- Zapier updates the contact it just found (or created) in Constant Contact.
- Constant Contact
It's easy to connect Constant Contact + Eventbrite and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
Triggers when a new list is added.
Updates a contact in your account. Only filled will be updated.
Triggers when a new contact is added to your account.
Creates a contact on a specific list in your account.
Triggers when an attendee orders a ticket for an event.
Triggers when a new event is created within an organization.
Triggers when an attendee checks into an event.
Get started for free—14 day trial of premium features and apps.
No coding required—automate any of 1,500+ apps in minutes.
Enterprise-level security—connect mission-critical apps.