How to connect Checkout Page + Zoom
Zapier lets you send info between Checkout Page and Zoom automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Canceled SubscriptionTriggers when a subscription is canceled (either by you, by a customer or automatically after 4 unsuccessful payment attempts).Trigger
- Completed SubscriptionTriggers when a subscription with limited number of payments is completed.Trigger
- New Payment or SubmissionTriggers when a someone makes a payment or submission on a one-time payment or lead capture checkoutTrigger
- New SubscriptionTriggers when a someone subscribes on a subscription checkout.Trigger
- New MeetingTriggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.Trigger
- New Meeting RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a meeting.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggers when a new Recording is completed for a Meeting or Webinar.Trigger
- New RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a Webinar.Trigger
Creates a new Zoom Meeting. (Options not available here will default to user/account Zoom settings.)
Creates a new meeting registrant.
Creates a new webinar registrant.
- Step 1: Authenticate Checkout Page and Zoom.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.