Calendly + WooCommerce Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to connect apps like Calendly and WooCommerce to start doing your busy work for you.
Launched on Zapier February 12, 2016
You have a busy schedule—the last thing you need is to spend time creating virtual conference rooms, updating leads based on conversations, or adding meetings to your to-do list. Together, Calendly and Zapier will automatically update your information in other apps whenever someone is added to a meeting. That way, you can spend more time preparing for the meeting and less time on the tedious stuff.
Here are some creative ways to use Calendly with Zapier:
- Use your favorite meeting app without having to manually create a new meeting for every calendar event. Zapier can create meetings in GoToMeeting or Zoom when invitees schedule events in Calendly.
- Be sure your leads are up to date before meetings by letting Zapier add or update ActiveCampaign contacts for new Calendly invitees.
- Keep your calendars in sync. Zapier can create Google Calendar events from new scheduled Calendly events.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "Invitee Canceled") and Actions (like "Create Campaign") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following Calendly Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Triggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.
Triggers when an invitee schedules an event.
Launched on Zapier August 22, 2013
Connect WooCommerce to Zapier to increase sales and grow your business. Zapier enables your e-commerce store to interact with your CRM, accounting tools, email marketing apps, and so much more. You can automatically create shipping tasks, update contacts, send upsell emails, and SMS order confirmations—without lifting a finger. The possibilities are endless with the 1,000+ plus apps supported on Zapier.
Here are some creative ways to use WooCommerce with Zapier:
- No more CSV exports. Save new WooCommerce orders in Google Sheets so you have a detailed list of all sales whenever you need it.
- Shipping made easy. Create Tookan or Onfleet pick-up or delivery tasks when your WooCommerce order changes to a specific status.
- Build your customers' buyer confidence. Instantly send a confirmation or thank-you email when you receive new orders.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Order") and Actions (like "Create Campaign") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following WooCommerce Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
(With Line Item Support) Triggers when a WooCommerce order is paid for.
Triggers if a customer chooses to register for an account. This can happen during the checkout process, or via the My Account page.
(With Line Item Support) Triggers when a WooCommerce subscription is created.
Triggers for each line item in an order. Use this if you need the line item details from an order.
(With Line Item Support) For advanced usage. Triggers every time a WooCommerce order changes status. See the Managing Orders documentation on WooCommerce for more information.
(With Line Item Support) Triggers when a WooCommerce subscription renewal payment fails.
(With Line Item Support) For advanced usage. Triggers every time a WooCommerce subscription changes status.
(With Line Item Support) Triggers when a WooCommerce subscription renewal payment completes successfully.'.
Get started for free—14 day trial of premium features and apps.
No coding required—automate any of 1,500+ apps in minutes.
Enterprise-level security—connect mission-critical apps.