How to connect Basecamp 3 + Trello
Zapier lets you send info between Basecamp 3 and Trello automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Basecamp 3 and Trello workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with Basecamp 3 + Trello
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Basecamp 3 + Trello workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding One AI to their workflows
Create Basecamp 3 messages from new Trello cards summarized by One AICreate Basecamp 3 messages from new Trello cards summarized by One AIPremium
Triggers when a new basecamp account is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Filter by Message Board.
For what specific types should this trigger on? Nothing means "Any" or "All".
What specific events should this trigger on? Nothing means "Any" or "All".
Filter by Schedule.
How Basecamp 3 + Trello Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Basecamp 3 and Trello.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.