Autotask Help & Support
What Autotask Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Account - Triggers when a new Account is found.
- New Task - Triggers when a new Task is found.
- New Project - Triggers when a new Project is found.
- New Configuration Item - Triggers when a new Configuration Item is found.
- New or Updated Contact - Triggers when a new or updated Contact is found.
- Updated Account - Triggers when an Account is updated.
- New Ticket - Triggers when a new Ticket is found.
- Find a Contact - Finds a contact.
- Find a Account - Finds a account.
- Update Contact - Update a contact.
- Update Account - Udate an account.
- Create Account - Creates a account.
- Create Contact - Creates a contact.
How to Get Started with Autotask on Zapier
To get started with Autotask on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Autotask account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Autotask username and password.
Click “Continue” and if your login details were correct your Autotask account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Autotask
Common Problems with Autotask on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message