How to connect Agent Response + Mailchimp
Zapier lets you send info between Agent Response and Mailchimp automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Agent Response and Mailchimp workflows with Zapier's templates
- Upload new Agent Response portal inquiries to Mailchimp
Upload new Agent Response portal inquiries to Mailchimp
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Form Completed by Lead
Triggers when a lead fills in an Agent Response form.Try ItTriggerScheduled
The Agent Response office ID you wish to add the enquiry to.
The email address of the lead
Type of EnquiryRequired
The type of enquiry.
The name of the lead
The telephone number of the lead
Any additional information the lead has sent.
The property address that the lead is interested in.
Trigger on every open from a subscriber?
If no (and by default) this trigger will only fire the first time a user opens an email.
Triggers when a new audience is added to your MailChimp accounts.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Portal Entry
Triggers when a lead has been parsed from a portal such as Right Move, On The Market, etc.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Select a link from your campaign to track. It's not currently possible to trigger on all link clicks for a campaign with a single Zap.
Trigger on every click from a subscriber?
If no (and by default) this trigger will only fire the first time a user clicks a link in your campaign.
To prevent timeout errors, please ensure the list of customers for this store does not exceed 3000.
How Agent Response + Mailchimp Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Agent Response and Mailchimp.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.