WooCommerce + Gravity Forms Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to connect apps like WooCommerce and Gravity Forms to start doing your busy work for you.
Launched on Zapier August 23, 2013
Connect WooCommerce to Zapier to increase sales and grow your business. Zapier enables your e-commerce store to interact with your CRM, accounting tools, email marketing apps, and so much more. You can automatically create shipping tasks, update contacts, send upsell emails, and SMS order confirmations—without lifting a finger. The possibilities are endless with the 1,000+ plus apps supported on Zapier.
Here are some creative ways to use WooCommerce with Zapier:
- No more CSV exports. Save new WooCommerce orders in Google Sheets so you have a detailed list of all sales whenever you need it.
- Shipping made easy. Create Tookan or Onfleet pick-up or delivery tasks when your WooCommerce order changes to a specific status.
- Build your customers' buyer confidence. Instantly send a confirmation or thank-you email when you receive new orders.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Order") and Actions (like "Create Campaign") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following WooCommerce Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Triggers when a WooCommerce order is paid for (order changes status to Processing).
Triggers when a subscription is created, either via the Checkout or via the REST API. Only available when the WooCommerce Subscriptions extension is activated.
Triggers when a subscription renewal payment completes successfully. Only available when the WooCommerce Subscriptions extension is activated.
Triggers for each line item in an order. Use this if you need the line item details from an order.
Triggers every time a WooCommerce order changes status.
See the Managing Orders documentation (https://docs.woothemes.com/document/managing-orders/) for more information on order statuses.
Triggers when a subscription renewal payment fails. Only available when the WooCommerce Subscriptions extension is activated.
Triggers if a customer chooses to register for an account. This can happen during the checkout process, or via the My Account page.
Note: this trigger will only occur if your WooCommerce general settings have the "Allow registration on the checkout page" and/or "Allow registration on the My Account page" settings enabled.
Advanced: triggers every time a subscription changes status. Consider using with a Filter. Only available when the WooCommerce Subscriptions extension is activated.
Launched on Zapier December 23, 2012
Gravity Forms makes it easy to collect data straight from your WordPress site, but getting that information where it needs to go can be a headache. Let Zapier do the work for you. Combined with Gravity Forms, Zapier can automatically export new responses to the database of your choice and notify the right person of a new lead. You can even connect Gravity Forms with your calendar to instantly create new events.
Here are some creative ways to use Gravity Forms with Zapier:
- Organize form responses in spreadsheets that are simple to share with your team. Save new Gravity Forms submissions to a Google Sheets spreadsheet, and you’ll be able to access your data from any browser at any time.
- When potential customers enter their information in a Gravity Form, Zapier can create a new Salesforce Lead and start the process of converting them to a long-term customer.
- Instantly add sales leads to your email drip campaign. Send leads from Gravity Form submissions straight to MailChimp and trigger your welcome email.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Form Submission") and Actions (like "Create Campaign") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following Gravity Forms Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Triggers when a form is submitted.
Get started for free—14 day trial of premium features and apps.
No coding required—automate any of 1,000+ apps in minutes.
Enterprise-level security—connect mission-critical apps.