Wave Help & Support
What Wave Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Invoice - Triggers when a new invoice is created.
- New Customer - Triggers when a new customer is added to a business you choose.
- Record Sale - Records an Income transaction with optional Sales Tax and optional Payment Processing Fee.
- Create Invoice - Creates a new invoice.
- Create Customer - Creates a customer in a business that you choose.
How to Get Started with Wave on Zapier
To get started with Wave on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Wave account to use with your Zap.
You’ll now be asked to log into your Wave account (unless you are already logged in):
Finally, you will be asked to give Zapier permission to access your account. Click “Allow/Accept” to continue.
If all steps were successful your Wave account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Wave
Common Problems with Wave on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message