How to connect Trint + OneNote
Zapier lets you send info between Trint and OneNote automatically—no code required.
Trigger when a new folder is created.
Appends content to the end of a note.
- New FolderTrigger when a new folder is created.TriggerScheduled
- New Trint as CSV FileTriggers when a new transcript is ready.TriggerInstant
- New TranscriptTriggers when a new transcript is ready.TriggerInstant
- Verified TranscriptTriggers when the transcript is fully editor approved.TriggerInstant
- Upload FileUploads a file for transcription.ActionScheduled
- New Note in SectionTriggers when a new note is created in a notebook/section.TriggerScheduled
- Append NoteAppends content to the end of a note.ActionScheduled
Creates a note with an embedded image (must have a public URL to that image).
Create a new note in the "Quick Notes" section of your default notebook.
Creates a new note in a specific Notebook/Section
Given a URL, we'll download it and place it in your OneNote account!
- Step 1: Authenticate Trint + OneNote.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.