How to connect Textdrip + monday.com
Zapier lets you send info between Textdrip and monday.com automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Drip Campaign IDRequired
Login to Textdrip.co and navigate to My Drips to select your drip campaign ID
First and last name of the contact you want to add to Textdrip (i.e. John Smith).
Phone number of the lead you would like to add to Textdrip (i.e. +15551234567).
Triggers when a new board is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Phone number you are sending a text message to.
The message you would like to send in Textdrip.
Triggers when a new user joins your monday.com account.Try ItTriggerScheduled
How Textdrip + monday.com Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Textdrip and monday.com.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.