How to connect SMS by Zapier + Email by Zapier + GetResponse
Zapier lets you send info between SMS by Zapier and Email by Zapier and GetResponse automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Do even more with SMS by Zapier + Email by Zapier + GetResponse
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with SMS by Zapier, Email by Zapier, and GetResponse. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
Triggers when a new autoresponder is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Landing Page
Triggers when a new landing page is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Body (HTML or Plain)Required
Enable read receipts?
Triggers when a new list is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new newsletter is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate SMS by Zapier, Email by Zapier, and GetResponse.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.