GetResponse Help & Support
What GetResponse Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Landing Page - Triggers when a new landing page is created.
- New Form - Triggers when new form is added.
- New Autoresponder - Triggers when a new autoresponder is created.
- New List - Triggers when a new list is created.
- New Contact - Triggers when new contact is added to any list.
- New Newsletter - Triggers when a new newsletter is created.
- Remove Contact - Removes a contact from a list.
- Update Contact - Updates a contact.
- Create Newsletter - Creates a new newsletter.
- Create Contact - Creates a new contact.
How to Get Started with GetResponse
To get started with GetResponse on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your GetResponse account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your GetResponse API key.
Paste your key and then “Continue”. If your API was entered correctly, your GetResponse account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With GetResponse
Common Problems with GetResponse
My contact isn't showing up on the list#
By default, GetResponse requires subscribers to opt in to a list. When they are added to your list via Zapier, they won't show up on the list until they confirm the opt in. You may see this noted in GetResponse that a "contact is queued" when added by Zapier.
You can disable double-opt-in your GetResponse settings. Go to this page: https://app.getresponse.com/campaign_preferences.html and click "Preferences." Then untick "API subscriptions" under "Enable confirmed opt-in".
"There is another resource with the same value of unique property" error#
There is already a contact with that email. In this case, you can set up your zap to do a Find Contact action, Filter, Create Contact action. Here's a step by step guide:
- Click the + sign in between your trigger and action and select action.
- Choose GetResponse as the app and Find Contact as the action.
- Set it up like this, choosing the appropriate Campaign and mapping the correct email field from your trigger:
- Click the + sign in between the Find Contact and Create Contact action and select Filter.
- Set the filter up like this where the Contact ID is from Step 2:
- Follow it up with the Create Contact action
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message