How to connect Paperform + Asana + Notion
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform, Asana, and Notion automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Do even more with Paperform + Asana + Notion
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Paperform, Asana, and Notion. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
Choose which form you would like to watch for submissions.
Workspace / Organization
Specify which workspace/organization.
You may have to select a workspace if you get errors when loading Projects.
Required if no project is selected below. May be needed to avoid errors when selecting a Project below.
Required if on the Asana Free plan.
Specify which project to watch for new stories.
Specify which task. If blank, defaults to stories on the project itself only, but NOT all stories on all tasks.
New Tag Created
Triggered when you create a new tag.Try ItTriggerScheduled
You may have to select a workspace if you get errors when loading Tags below.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
How Paperform + Asana + Notion Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform, Asana, and Notion.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.