How to connect OneDrive + OneDrive
Zapier lets you send info between OneDrive and OneDrive automatically—no code required.
Do Even More with OneDrive
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their OneDrive workflows do more for them.
- New FileTriggers when a new file is added in a folder.Trigger
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is added.Trigger
- Upload FileUpload an existing file or attachment not bigger than 60 MB.Action
- Create FolderCreates a new folder.Action
- Create New Text FileCreates a brand new text file from plain text content you specify.Action
- Find FileFinds a file by name.Action
- Find FolderFinds a folder by name.Action
- Find or Create FileFinds a file by name.Action
Finds a folder by name.
- Step 1: Authenticate OneDrive and OneDrive.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.