How to connect LeadConnector + LinkedIn
Zapier lets you send info between LeadConnector and LinkedIn automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Pipeline Stage ChangedThe pipeline stage was updated for an opportunityTrigger
- Add/Update ContactAdds or updates an existing contact.Action
- Add/Update OpportunityAdds or updates an existing opportunity.Action
- Add Lead to CampaignAdds a lead to an existing campaign.Action
- Stop All Campaign's for LeadStops all campaign for a lead.Action
- Add TaskAdds a task to the account.Action
- Create Company UpdateCreates a new update for a Company Page.Action
- Create Share UpdatePosts a status update sharing some content.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate LeadConnector and LinkedIn.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.