How to connect Kintone + Zendesk
Zapier lets you send info between Kintone and Zendesk automatically—no code required. With 6,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Kintone and Zendesk workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a new record is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Creates a new record.ActionWrite
Update Record by Update Key
Updates details of 1 record in an app by specifying a unique key.ActionWrite
Triggers when a new group is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Adds a new comment into 1 record of an app.ActionWrite
Update Record by Record ID
Updates details of 1 record of an app by specifying its record number.ActionWrite
Updates the Status of 1 record of an app.ActionWrite
Triggers when a new organization is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Kintone and Zendesk.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.