Hootsuite + LinkedIn Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to connect apps like Hootsuite and LinkedIn to start doing your busy work for you.
Launched on Zapier September 19, 2017
Keeping up with social media content creation can be a time sink. But using Zapier with Hootsuite, you can now automate the process, scheduling approved posts and blasting your users about upcoming events in your calendar. You can even automatically add blog posts or news items from your RSS feed so you never run out of content.
Here are some creative ways to use Hootsuite with Zapier:
- Looking for a seamless way to approve and schedule social posts from all your contributors? Use Zapier to create Hootsuite messages whenever new labels are added to Trello cards.
- Make sure your latest blog posts make it to all of your social streams when you use Zapier to schedule or publish new RSS items on Hootsuite.
- Let your followers know about your next big event. Post new Google Calendar events to your social networks with Hootsuite.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Subscriber") and Actions (like "Schedule Message") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following Hootsuite Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Schedules a message to send to one or more social profiles.
Launched on Zapier January 9, 2013
Take the manual work out of updating your company's LinkedIn page. Use Zapier to help build your brand and get top job candidates' attention on LinkedIn. Automatically pull info from Twitter, WordPress, and other apps to post company updates or share a post on LinkedIn.
Here are some creative ways to use LinkedIn and Zapier:
- You spent a lot of time crafting the right message. Now show off your company's emails by sharing new MailChimp campaigns to your LinkedIn company page.
- Post new events in Eventbrite to LinkedIn so your followers can stay in the loop.
- Position your company as a thought leader by sharing your blog posts with your LinkedIn followers. Use Zapier to post weekly digests of new posts from your WordPress blog.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Subscriber") and Actions (like "Create Company Update") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following LinkedIn Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Creates a new update for a Company Page.
Posts a status update sharing some content.
Get started for free—14 day trial of premium features and apps.
No coding required—automate any of 1,500+ apps in minutes.
Enterprise-level security—connect mission-critical apps.