How to connect Gravity Forms + Google Analytics + LeadConnector
Zapier lets you send info between Gravity Forms, Google Analytics, and LeadConnector automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Gravity Forms + Google Analytics + LeadConnector
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Gravity Forms, Google Analytics, and LeadConnector. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- Form SubmissionTriggers when the specified form is submitted.Trigger
- Create EntryCreates a new form entry.Action
- Submit FormCreates an entry and fires all events associated with a form submission such as notifications and add-on feeds.Action
- New GoalsTriggered when a new goals is added.Trigger
- Create a MeasurementSend a measurement of an event to Google Analytics.Action
- Run ReportRuns a report and returns the analytics data.Action
- Update GoalUpdates existing goals.Action
- Search GoalFinds a specific goal.Action
The pipeline stage was updated for an opportunity
Adds or updates an existing contact.
Adds or updates an existing opportunity.
Adds a lead to an existing campaign.
Stops all campaign for a lead.
Adds a task to the account.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Gravity Forms, Google Analytics, and LeadConnector.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.