How to connect Google Contacts + Telnyx
Zapier lets you send info between Google Contacts and Telnyx automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New or Updated ContactTriggers when a contact is created or updated.Trigger
- New GroupTriggers when a group is created.Trigger
- Add Contact to GroupAdds an existing contact to a group.Action
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- Update ContactUpdates an existing contact.Action
- Create GroupCreates a new group.Action
- Upload Contact PhotoUploads a profile photo to an existing contact.Action
- Find ContactFinds a contact by name or email.Action
- Google Contacts
Finds or creates a contact.
Triggers when a new message is received from any phone number.
Send an SMS message to a phone number.
Send an MMS message to a phone number.
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Contacts and Telnyx.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.